For Albedo's Woodland Dream Recipe
- 1/3 head Broccoli cut into florets
- 4 White button mushrooms destemmed and halved (substitute for pearl onions)
- 1/2 carrot halved lengthwise then quartered into sticks
- Few pieces French beans halved
- 4 Cherry tomatoes kept whole with leaves
- 15 g butter to taste
- Mint leaves garnish
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
Cut carrot and mushrooms into in game shape and toss into a pot. Fill it with water until about half to ¾ of the height of the vegetables. Add salt, and a small knob of butter. Boil for 5 minutes.
Cut the rest of the vegetables. After 5 minutes of boiling, add the broccoli and french beans into the pot.
Boil for another 5 minutes, or until desired texture of vegetables is reached. (This is a good time to saute the fish.)
1 minute before desired time is up, add in cherry tomatoes. (Timing adjustable depending on how cooked you like your tomatoes.)